2-6 November 2017
- Encourage environment films and forums that result in perception, practice and policy change.
- Enhance understanding of the natural world and its conservation.
- Stimulate production of high-quality films on wildlife, nature and environment.
- Nurture a new generation of alternate filmmakers to widen public dialogue and debate.
- Increase space for environmental issues in the mass media
- Strengthen collaboration between individuals, government, corporate, scientific and academic institutions on environment, conservation and sustainability issues.